Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Sr WordPress Engineer
Salary Range: Competitive Salary
RevGlue is fast growing affiliate marketing B2b company. RevGlue provide dynamic contents, tools, and services to online publishers to support them monetise their websites, blogs, mobile applications, and social media applications. RevGlue is expanding their team in Manchester after a new funding round.
We are urgently looking to hire a Senior WordPress Engineer who is comfortable working in development of WordPress Plugins, troubleshoot, and improve current features and processes.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Development of state-of-the-art plugins and designing and implementing new features and functionalities into the current system.
- Establishing and guiding the plugin’s architecture.
- Troubleshooting content and technical issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the developed website/plugins.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working plugin.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable code.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience of at least 4 years as a WordPress and Plugin Developer.
- Experience in development of WP plugins is a MUST and have had developed at least 5 plugins.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Experience in implementation of payment gateways (Stripe/PayPal).
- Experience with version control systems (preferably GIT, Bitbucket).
- Design and develop relational database systems and their web interfaces and creating database (MYSQL) schemas that represent and support business process.
- Understanding and experience in affiliate marketing projects is a BIG plus
Click on Apply Now with your latest CV.
Back to jobs