Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Sr PHP Developers
Salary Range: Competitive Salary
RevGlue is fast growing affiliate marketing B2b company. RevGlue provide dynamic contents, tools, and services to online publishers to support them monetise their websites, blogs, mobile applications, and social media applications. RevGlue is expanding their team in Manchester after a new funding round.
We are urgently looking to hire a couple of Senior PHP Engineers who is comfortable working on PHP framework like CodeIgniter to build new features, troubleshoot, and improve current features and processes.
Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the database along with ensuring high performance and responsiveness of the requests from the front-end. You will be responsible for managing the backend services and the interchange of data between server and users.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules/features.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Able to make the application/project/product more scalable by performing different optimisation.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Minimum 5 year of experience in PHP Development using OOP and design principles using PHP Frameworks.
- BSc Computer Science or a relevant degree level.
- In-depth knowledge & hands-on experience of widely used MVC framework (CodeIgniter).
- Sound knowledge of Core PHP frameworks (should have had executed at least 5 Projects).
- Good understanding and working experience in frontend technologies like: HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap, etc.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Inspector, etc.
- Experience in implementation of payment gateway (Stripe/PayPal).
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful, SOAP APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience with version control systems (preferably GIT, Bitbucket).
- Design and develop relational database systems and their web interfaces.
- String knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Creating database (MYSQL) schemas that represent and support business process.
- Must have knowledge of Amazon servers and handling.
- Understanding and experience in affiliate marketing projects is a BIG plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Click on Apply Now with your latest CV.
Back to jobs