Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Salary Range: Competitive Salary
RevGlue is fast growing affiliate
marketing B2b company. RevGlue provide dynamic contents, tools, and
services to online publishers to support them monetise their websites,
blogs, mobile applications, and social media applications. RevGlue is
expanding their team in Manchester after a new funding round.
We are looking to hire SQA engineers who has a deep appreciation for technology and the ability to work independently while still collaborating with the rest of the software development team. Software Quality Assurance Engineer, evaluate and test software to ensure it meets the specifications and standards established by the software development team or the client, and that it's delivered on time. Formal training and previous experience are musts for this role, which is ideal for anyone who has strong analytical skills, likes paying attention to detail, and enjoys thinking long term.
A SQA engineer's duties can be diverse and comprehensive. They generally perform the following tasks with some regularity:
- Discover bugs within software
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Can be able to test the software/feature across different platforms
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Perform manual testing
- Execute system’s features to check for issues
- Document test cases
- Record test progress and results
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Research and analyze product features being tested
- Proven Experience of 3 to 4 years in project management and QA methodology
- White box and black box testing
- Must have Web & Mobile testing experience
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Highly organized, should be a good teammate, proactive, and able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent understanding of web architecture & mobile application standards
- Perform regression tests on fixed bugs to ensure that the issues have been resolved.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures
- Document issues and monitor updates through bug tracking tool.
- Must be fluent with Web services/REST API testing.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Rest API testing tools like postman
- Familiarity with Agile tools like JIRA or Trello Project will be a big plus.
- Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
Click on Apply Now with your latest CV.
Back to jobs